Behind the magic.
We are specialists at blending digital with physical.
At CLP Airdrawn, we’re a team built of creative production specialists, technologists, and logistics superheroes with years of successful project deliveries behind us.
We create unique, engaging experiences for global audiences, enhanced through the clever use of technology.
With this ethos, we’ve helped some of the biggest brands in the world tell their stories to clients, customers and beyond.
All that without forgetting our focus on a better way of doing business…
Whether it’s our policies on staff and client welfare or the servers running our website, we’re always asking questions about what’s best.
Not just for us, but for the wider world.
If you think we can help to tell your stories, please get in touch via our contact page.
Chris has a solid understanding of all production disciplines with a proven track record of delivering engaging live and digital experiences globally. Respectful of process, budgets and most importantly the people and cultures we work with.
He is responsible for ensuring our strategies, processes and workflows develop our teams, as well as continuing to grow our business.LinkedIn
After years of experience in both the hospitality and education sectors, Mia has built a solid understanding of Human Resources and relationship building.
A real people person, she ensures that CLP Airdrawn’s clients are looked after and supported right the way through the project lifecycle, and beyond.
In her free time Mia enjoys entertaining and cooking for friends and family.LinkedIn
Tom’s a tech-lover with a creative flair- he’s as comfortable overseeing a flagship installation as he is designing an immersive customer journey.
As the Operations Director he manages the operations team, overseeing our jobs from pitch stage all the way through to delivery.LinkedIn
- We exist to provide our clients with a professional, honest and reliable approach to what we do.
- We use our years of experience delivering projects all over the world to build our workflows and processes.
- We provide safe working environments for our clients and their guests, our employees, and our partners.
- We endeavour to develop new talent within an ever-evolving industry: to find people that share the drive and passion for live events & experiences that the founding partners do.
- We are striving to reduce the environmental impact of our industry.
Who we work with.
- Quintessentially —
- Rapport —
- Grande Experiences —
- Dyson —
- Amazon —
- AEI Group —
- Walk The Plank —
- British Airways —
- Peninsula Hotels —
- General Electric —
- Intel —
- Activesport —
- O2 —
- Philips —